Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Green Beans, Mushrooms, Peas, and Leeks
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh shelled peas (12 to 14 ounces in pods)
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 3/4 cups polenta (coarse cornmeal)*
- 2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups dry white vermouth
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms (such as crimini, small portobello, and shiitake), stemmed, caps cut into wedges
- 3 large shallots, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?