Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Clams
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup quick-cooking polenta or fine cornmeal
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped into ¼-inch dice
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 20 littleneck or manila clams, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup finely chopped italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 383kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 17g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|