Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta, roasted vegetables & peppered Parmesan crisps
- 1 small butternut squash (about 450g), peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 raw beetroot (about 200g), cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 small red onions , cut into slim wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice of lemon
- 200g fine polenta
- tsp salt
- 50g butter
- 60g grated cheese (we used a 50/50 mix of Parmesan and Taleggio)
- a big handful of rocket , to serve
- 2 tsp freshly picked thyme leaves
- 50g grated Parmesan
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?