Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta Stack With Navy Bean Salad
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped, plus 15 leaves for garnish
- 10 ounces crumbled feta, divided
- 1 tube (18 ounces) prepared polenta, cut into 16 slices
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 bottles (7 ounces each) roasted red peppers, drained
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?