Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta Sausage Mozzarella Casserole
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage (removed from casings)
- 2 pounds of prepared polenta, 1/2-inch slices if using prepared polenta in a tube (can use one recipe of creamy polenta, leave out the cream cheese)
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) fresh mozzarella, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?