Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (3.5 ounce) link hot Italian sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, or more to taste
- 1 slice prepared polenta, cut into 4x4-inch piece
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce, or as needed
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|