Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta Casserole with Fontina and Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes (with basil if you have it)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh, chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup polenta, or coarse cornmeal
- 2 cups grated Fontina cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?