Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta Bites with Blue Cheese, Tomatoes, and Pine Nuts
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces soft blue cheese (such as Saga blue), cut into 24 cubes
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 12 grape tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?