Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta-Crusted Chicken with Balsamic Caper Pan Sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup polenta (preferably quick-cooking)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thick between sheets of plastic wrap
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound escarole, torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?