Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pochettes of Feta, Tomato and Basil
- 1 1-pound package filo dough (about 30 sheets measuring 17 inches by 12 inches)
- 5 plum tomatoes
- 10 ounces Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups loosely packed, finely chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- Salt (optional)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, clarified
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 480kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (104%)|
|Cholesterol 93mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|