Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 plantains, peeled and quartered
- 2 small potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pounds chicken legs, thighs, and wings
- 2 (4 ounce) links chorizo de bilbao (spicy Spanish semi-cured sausage), quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- water to cover
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|