Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poblano and Mushroom Tacos
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 fresh poblano chile, halved, seeded, thinly sliced into long strips
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 3 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 thin slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Crumbled feta or Cotija cheese
- Assorted toppings (such as shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and hot sauce or salsa)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?