Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poblano, Potato, and Corn Gratin
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large fresh poblano chiles,* stemmed, seeded, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 1/4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup coarsely grated Oaxaca cheese or whole-milk mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?