Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poblano Pepper "Quiches"
- Cooking spray
- 4 poblano peppers (about 4 inches long), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced ham or smoked turkey
- ½ cup prepared salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 349kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 467mg (156%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|