Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poblano Chile Enchiladas a la Gringa
- 2 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4 fresh poblano chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|