Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poblano Chicken Salad
- 3 large poblano peppers
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound fresh corn kernels
- 4 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 1 pound corn tortillas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 73.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|