Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached pears in spiced tea
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp redcurrant or cranberry jelly
- 2 spiced fruit tea bags (Pukka's 'revitalise' is good, or apple & cinnamon)
- 4 firm pears , peeled, halved and core scooped out with a spoon
- handful fresh cranberries
- yogurt or sweetened crme frache with a little orange juice or zest, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?