Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Wild Salmon with Peas and Morels
- 2 6–8-ounce center-cut wild king salmon fillets (each about 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces fresh morels; sliced, stemmed shiitake; or other mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shelled fresh (or frozen, thawed) peas
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives or 2 pea tendrils
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?