Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Scallops With Leeks and Carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 12 large sea scallops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons clove garlic, finely chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?