Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Salmon with Mushrooms, Tarragon, and Cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cups dry white wine, dry white vermouth, or part wine and part water
- 1 salmon fillet, about 6 ounces, skinned
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, plus more for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1147kcal (57%)|
|Total Fat 76g (116%)|
|Saturated Fat 38g (191%)|
|Cholesterol 263mg (88%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|