Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 whole salmon (5 to 6 pounds), gutted, gills removed with head and tail intact
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- Court bouillon, (double the recipe but do not use double quantity of wine)
- Vegetables (see headnote)
- Hollandaise sauce, for serving
- Fish poacher large enough to hold the fish comfortably
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 649kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 42g (64%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 171mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|