Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Salmon with Avocado Sauce
- 2 8-ounce skinless salmon fillets (preferably wild), halved crosswise
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 20 fresh tarragon leaves, torn
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 2 cups stringed trimmed sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups arugula
- 20 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 4 lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?