Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Salmon Steaks
- For Court Bouillon:
- 3 quarts water
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 leek, sliced crosswise -inch thick, white and light green part only
- 1 medium rib celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- For Poached Salmon Steaks:
- 4 salmon steaks (at least 1-inch thick)
- Coarse salt
- Fresh dill, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?