Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Salmon Provençal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ pound cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pound red and/or yellow tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds salmon fillet, or four ½-pound fillet pieces, skin and pin bones removed
- 2 cups dry white vermouth
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- Seriously Simple Seasoning Salt or other seasoning salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 786kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 125mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|