Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Petrale Sole with New Potatoes, Green Garlic and Watercress Puree
- 1 pound small new potatoes
- 1 fresh or dried bay leaf
- 1 bunch of watercress (about 7 ounces)
- 2½ cups fish stock or vegetable stock or low-sodium broth
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 stalk new green garlic
- 4 to 8 petrale sole, lemon sole, or flounder fillets (about 1½ pounds total)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 487kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 28g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 114mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|