Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Leeks with Mustard Vinaigrette
- 12 leeks, about 1½ inches in diameter, trimmed to leave about 2 inches of the green part
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon imported French mustard, such as Dijon
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and grated, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 anchovies, slivered, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|