Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Garlic Soup with Thyme and Red Pepper Creams
- 6 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 12 heads garlic cloves pulled apart but not peeled (discard excess papery covering)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?