Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Fig, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Tart Recipe
- 1 (3-inch) cannella or cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise pods
- 3 whole black peppercorns
- 3 whole juniper berries
- 1 1/2 cups dry red wine
- 1/2 pound dry black Mission figs, stems removed and sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup raw walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 ounces mild blue cheese (such as Gorgonzola dolce), at room temperature and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean, halved, scraped, and seeds reserved
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen puff pastry dough, defrosted
- 1/4 cup honey
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?