Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Eggs with Yogurt and Hot Red Pepper Sizzle
- 6 ounces sheep’s, goat’s, or cow’s milk yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Kosher salt
- 4 very fresh eggs at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon Marash or Aleppo pepper
- Pinch of sweet or hot paprika
- 2 small cazuelitas, porcelain remekins, or small gratin dishes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 408kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (98%)|
|Cholesterol 496mg (165%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|