Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Eggs with Roasted Asparagus, Prosciutto, and Chive Oil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar or unseasoned rice vinegar
- 6 to 12 large eggs
- 2 pounds medium asparagus spears, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?