Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Eggs with Polenta and Fresh Salsa
- 1 cup chopped fresh plum tomatos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A few shakes of Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or cilantro -- your choice
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 eggs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Directions1. Combine all salsa ingredients and set aside
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?