Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Eggs with Frisèe
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz (175g) thick-sliced bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 head frisee
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ seedless cucumber, sliced
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 hot poached eggs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 614kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 60g (92%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 241mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|