Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce with Chickpeas and Feta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeos, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, crushed by hand, juices reserved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled feta
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Warm pita bread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?