Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Chicken and Vegetables
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound Yukon gold potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons bunch Swiss chard or kale, stems removed and leaves roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?