Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Arctic Char with Basil-Tarragon Mayonnaise
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves plus 2 sprigs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for serving
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- 6 6-ounce arctic char steaks, each about 1 1/4-inch thick
- 2 bunches asparagus (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?