Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poached Apples with Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fruity red wine (such as Syrah or Zinfandel)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 3x1" strips orange peel (white pith trimmed)
- 1 3x1" strip of lemon peel (white pith trimmed)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 whole star anise
- 4 medium Pink Lady, Golden Delicious, or Braeburn apples, peeled, cored
- 1 cup 2% Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?