Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Po' Boy Sandwiches
- 1 pound baby back pork ribs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup (3 ounces) nicoise or other green olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 baguette, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or other black olives, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?