Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pluot Pinwheel Tart
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, chilled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup (or more) ice water
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal*
- 1 3/4 pounds Pluots (about 5 large or 12 small)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- *Sometimes labeled "ground almonds"; available at specialty foods stores and natural foods stores.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?