Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 pound ripe Pluots (about 3 large or 5 small), halved, pitted, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons (or more) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (or more) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?