Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pluot-Amaretti Trifle Recipe
- 3 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds pluots, pitted and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 4 cups
- 2 (7-ounce) packages amaretti or other crisp almond cookies, broken into large pieces
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 cup sliced, toasted almonds
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?