Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum upside-down cake
- 150 g butter, softened
- 200 g caster sugar
- 8 Victoria plums, halved and stoned
- 3 large free-range eggs, separated
- 100 g self-raising flour, sifted
- 40 g polenta (dry)
- 10 g cocoa powder, sifted
- 50 g good-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), smashed into pieces
- 50 g desiccated coconut, optional
- 6 scoops good-quality vanilla ice cream, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?