Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum and Polenta Cake
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely ground cornmeal or semolina flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 13 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 plums, cut in half and pitted
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?