Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum and Peach Crisp
- 1 pound ripe peaches
- 1 pound ripe plums
- 1/4 cup natural cane sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoons arrowroot (or cornstarch)
- a scant 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water (opt)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour (all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup natural cane sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- big pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- Special equipment: 8x8 square baking dish or equivalent
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?