Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum and Mascarpone Pie
- 1 pie crust, homemade or store-bought
- 4-5 pounds firm ripe plums (20-25 plums), halved, pitted (with skin)
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 1/3 cup crme frache
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Whipped cream
- A 9" pie dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?