Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum and Berry Summer Puddings
- 12 1/2-inch-thick egg bread slices
- 12 ounces red or purple plums (about 3 large), halved, pitted, each half cut into 6 slices
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2-pint baskets raspberries (about 2 2/3 cups)
- 1 1/2-pint basket blueberries (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?