Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum & almond chutney
- 900g firm plums , stones and roughly chopped
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 5cm piece of fresh root ginger , grated or finely chopped
- 225ml orange juice
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- 140g raisins (try the nice big Lexia raisins)
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- tsp chilli flakes
- 25g blanched almonds each cut into 3 strips
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?