Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum Upside-Down Cake
- 9 tablespoons (1 stick plus 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 4 red plums (about 1 pound) halved and pitted, each cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?