Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum Upside-Down Cake
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, plus extra for the pan, at room temperature
- 4 firm, ripe plums, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup plus 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?