Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum Tomato and Escarole Salad with Parmesan Balsamic Dressing
- 2 cups escarole - torn, rinsed and dried
- 2 cups romaine lettuce - torn, washed and dried
- 2 cups Bibb lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 12 slices plum tomato
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low fat, low sodium chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|