Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Plum Tarte Tatin
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 2 1/4 pounds sweet firm red plums (such as Burgundies or Satsumas), halved, pitted
- 2 tablespoons plus 2/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?